The GameAnalytics – Singular integration allows you to get the much needed detailed insight into both the acquisition and the post-install data of your players lifecycle and value.
We are always looking for simplicity when it comes to any integration process and we are happy to present you an easy two-step process to setup GameAnalytics with Singular.
In your Singular account go to Attribution → Partner Configuration and search for "Grow by GameAnalytics"
In the "GameAnalytics" Partner Configuration page, take the following steps:
- Input the GameAnalytics Game Key
- Add any relevant Event Postbacks
- Click “Save”
Once this configuration is saved, Singular will begin sending the following data to our servers for every install:
- Advertising ID (if available)
- Media Source
- Campaign Name
- One of the following:
- Source site or application name for the click(string). Available if passed with the click.
- Source site or application ID for the click(string). Available if passed with the click.
- Hashed or anonymized ID for the publishing app for the click(string). Available if passed with the click.
- Ad Group Name (if applicable for a Media Source).